Monday, March 9, 2009

Multiple Myeloma Race for Research

Hey everyone! In about three weeks I will be heading up to San Francisco to participate in the Multiple Myeloma Race for Research. This will be my fourth time participating in this event since I lost my father to the disease just over three years ago. Since that time, several other people we know have been affected by this disease so it is a cause very close to our heart. Our team has managed to raise over $10,000 each year that we have participated. I have set a personal goal of raising $2000, but I need your help. I know we are in tough economic times so if you are able (and please, only donate if you are able) please click this link which will take you to my personal fundraising page.

Thank you so much for your support!

Stumble Upon Toolbar