Monday, August 23, 2010

Technical Difficulties

As you may have noticed, I haven't been able to post lately. Hopefully regular posting will resume later this week or early next week. This is also preventing me from responding to comments and commenting on other blogs in a timely manner. Don't think I'm ignoring you. In the meantime, scroll the archives and also check out this wonderful post from Andy of Wind Attack about our fabulous (four hour!!) dinner at LudoBites last week!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

angela@spinachtiger said...

I have wondered where you were. Hurry back. :)Technical problems stress me out. Maybe you can take the time to relax.

Joanne said...

Technical difficulties are the worst! Hope they work themselves out!

Diana said...

I'm having technical difficulties coping with your technical difficulties. Is there a help line I can call for this?

Memória said...

LOL @ Diane's comment! I feel the same. I should be updating, too, though, so I can't say much. Take care!