Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Deliciously Organic Cookbook

This cookbook just came out and even though I don't have a copy in my hot little hands yet, I just know it is going to be a good one. Carrie Vitt is a friend and author of the book and blog of the same title. Carrie makes all sorts of delectable recipes using real ingredients and often makes healthy substitutes in more decadent dishes. Carrie's recipes are approachable and easy to make and she often gives tips on new ingredients.

The book is photographed by Helen of Tartlette so you know it's beautiful.  The two are also collaborating on a dessert cookbook and I can't wait to see that when it's done! The book is available on Amazon so check it out. If you're not familiar with Carrie, here are some links to some of her recipes I've been drooling over for months:

Milky Way Tart
Lentil Carrot and Kale Soup with Creme Fraiche and Dill
Bacon and Steak Bites
Gluten Free Fudgy Chocolate Tarts


(Photo from Amazon)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Erica said...

ow! good stuff! I always love seeing food bloggers make it big!

Joanne said...

I've heard such good things about this cookbook! Can't wait to see what you think of it.

La Bella Cooks said...

Sounds like it is going to be a fabulous cookbook.

Diana said...

Milky Way Tart!!!!!!!!

I just had to scream that.

lisa is cooking said...

I keep hearing about this new book. I'm going to have to check it out!