Monday, October 13, 2008

BIT

I'm back in town. Thank you for the many well wishes! My mom is doing well and resting somewhat comfortably as she begins her long rehab to being 100 percent. I didn't get a chance to cook last night because a I had to clean up the mess made by painters and extremely windy conditions all weekend, but I hope to have something delicious for you later today or early tomorrow. Also, I missed the farmers market this weekend, but managed to pick up a bunch of beautiful pomegranates courtesy of my mom's friend who had a bunch left from her tree. Hope to do something fun with those so stay tuned!

In the meantime, check out ADELE's new video. She will be on SNL this Saturday so make sure to set your DVRs!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

Alicia Foodycat said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to see what you do with the pomegranates.

The Blonde Duck said...

I hope you're feeling better! Can't wait to see what goodies you dish up.

vanillasugarblog said...

Good to see you back chicklet....I missed reading your blog with my morning cuppa joe.
How is your Mom?

Erica said...

Glad you're back and that mom is feeling better! Can't wait to see what you do with the pomegranates!

Esi said...

Thanks everyone. Dawn, mom is doing well although already bored, lol. I am prepping some stuff tonight, but honestly may not have a food post till Wednesday. Just got back from a night out with girlfriends :)

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back and hear your mum's doing well. Looking forward to more yummy food! :)

Prudy said...

Glad your back and that all is well.

Unknown said...

good to hear mom's on her way to recovery! Mmm, pomegranates :)