Saturday, May 3, 2008

How I Got Here

I'm a busy entertainment industry professional, but in between long working hours and weekend script coverage, I love to cook! I spend much of my free time scouring recipes and part of my weekends looking for the best locally grown produce.

I am trying to live a more eco-friendly lifestyle so all of my produce and most of my herbs come from the farmer's market. Chicken and eggs are always free-range and organic, and beef is organic and grass fed. Bacon is certified humane and center cut because it's a personal preference and I am slowly making the move towards sustainable seafood.

Except when baking, all measurements from original or adapted recipes are approximate because I hate to measure.

I am very much into educating not only myself, but others about how to live a sustainable lifestyle. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please email me at

I also like to post random musings on life or what is interesting to me in this world...please bear with me...

Stumble Upon Toolbar


Mama Bear said...

I'd be very interested in knowing your photography setup - your lighting is impeccable!

Kasey said...

I'm so glad I discovered your blog in 2009--to more great cooking in 2010!