Monday, December 1, 2008

Pie Picture

I got back to town last night tired from the reunion and travelin. With almost five hundred items to catch up with in Google Reader and having to wake up early this morning, I wasn't much in the mood to cook last night. Here's a picture of a pie JenFinn made for the Thanksgiving potluck. I managed to snap a pic just before I had to leave for the airport. It's a caramel apple pecan pie (I think). I am sure one day she will send me the recipe. Enjoy and have a Happy Monday!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

Cooking nurse said...

I really enjoy this idea!

Diana said...

I actually just had pecan pie for the first time earlier this fall! Not homemade, but it was still much better than I thought it would be!

I'm glad the reunion went better than you expected and that you made it back safely (albeit hungover)!

Heather said...

ohhh that looks good. so rich and gooey. glad you had fun at the reunion :) i have one of those coming up soon, too...

Reeni said...

What an interesting and delicious looking pie! I hope your feeling better from your long weekend away.

Erica said...

That pie looks crazy good!

Joie de vivre said...

Oooh, I wish you could have stayed to see how it turned out after baking. Looks great.

Unknown said...

my my, that is just mouth-watering :) hope you had a safe flight back!

Anonymous said...

holy...!!!
I never make pecan pie because there's a nut hater in this house. I am happy living vicariously through this picture and drooling all over my lap, though. good thing neither of the cats is enjoying a nap on it (the lap, not the pie)...

Esi said...

Ooh, I soo wanted to try this, but unfortch, I had to get to the airport. It looks amazing though, right?

The Blonde Duck said...

Just leave that on the table and I'll take care of it for you....(licking lips). It'll be safe with me.

Maris said...

caramel. apple. pie. three words that sound perfect together!