Sunday, July 27, 2008

My First Award

I am so happy today, because I just received my first blogging award! The Arte y Pico is for ‘creativity, design, interesting material and contribution to the blogging community’. Thank you thank you to Teresa at Mexican-American Border Cooking. Head on over to her site for yummy recipes handed down by her family. Now, I get to share this with five other people with equally delicious and creative blogs, so here goes...


Erica at Itzy's Kitchen

Her blog is full of easy, healthy and tasty recipes.

Rebecca at Ezra Poundcake

Lots of yummy treats with beautiful pictures, plus she's a fellow 30 Rock fan, you can't go wrong with that.

Susan at Sticky, Gooey, Creamy, Chewy

Such beautiful pictures that even if it is a food I would normally not try, I would try it.

LA Stomach

Fun insight on eating and cooking in Los Angeles.

Paula from It's Al Gouda

Besides the great titled of her blog, she's growing some amazing stuff up in Oregon.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Susan @ SGCC said...

Congratulations on your first award! And, thank you so much for passing it on to me. I'm very flattered that you thought of me. I will acknowledge it on my blog as soon as I can. :)

Paula said...

Congratulatons, Esi, on your award! Your blog is great; I like your sausage and pesto! Thank you for passing the award onto me, that was a wonderful treat!

Erica said...

You are awesome! Thanks so much! I promise I will put mine up soon!

Unknown said...

I poked around your site and really like what you've been doing in the kitchen. Wondering what farmer's market you go to for your produce? Kudos for your very first award and thank you very much for mine!

p.s. A very happy belated birthday! Wish i could have been there to share the cupcakes.

la stomach

http://lastomach.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first award!!!!!!!!!!