Monday, November 3, 2008

Award Time!

The darling Miss Marie recently awarded me the Excellent Blog award which I wish to pass on. It also reminded me that the creative Olga at Mango & Tomato gave me the Arte Y Pico a little while ago. Many many thanks to you both. I love reading both of these blogs for their beautiful photography and great food. Here's how I am spreading the love:

I am giving the Excellent Blog Award to the following:
Diana at Diana Takes a Bite - this girl gets out more than most people I know in LA and still has time to cook on her own too. I don't know how she does it, but if she isn't already working at Bon Appetit, then she should be for her excellent writing.

Tony at Music Bleep - not only is Tony one of my best friends, but he writes this most amazing music blog. You may notice that I link to Tony's site a lot and that is because I can't go a day without listening to something musical and amazing and Tony's knowledge of what is new and hot continues to amaze me.

I'm giving the Arte Y Pico to these peeps:

Heather at Diary of a Fanatic Foodie - Heather is always making yummy things and taking delicious pictures of them. Plus, she recently sent me a package in the mail full of some delicious food stuffs that I have already started to put to good use.

Dawn at Vanilla Sugar - Dawn kills me with her kicked up desserts. Everything she makes is gorgeous and makes my mouth water. Her flavor combinations are beyond amazing!


Hope you are all having a spectacular Monday and please go vote tomorrow (if you haven't already)!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Diana said...

You are just as sweet as the treats you bake (I'm talking about you, pumpkin whoopie pie!). I am so humbled by your kind words -- especially since your blog has quickly become my favorite morning read. Thank you so much for the shout out! :)

Heather said...

aww you're so nice! thanks so much :)

Dee said...

Congratulations on the awards! I think your blog is pretty exceptional too.

Thank you for your kind words. Have a great week!

Thistlemoon said...

Congrats on the awards, Esi - they are so well deserved!

CECIL said...

You so deserve this award!! Congrats!!

vanillasugarblog said...

Aawww! Thank you sweetie!
Well, you know you rock too.
I love coming to your blog and seeing your creative talents at their finest here.
Many thanks again sweetheart.